Our Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from A&R Supply and is aligned with manufacturer warranty.
What does this warranty cover?
- Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, A&R Supply will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
- A&R Supply will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from A&R Supply is depending on the manufacturer's guarantee. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good from the date of replacement or repair.
What does this warranty not cover?
- This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
- To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you or get started by filling out the form below.
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of A&R Supply.